This is a very good movie. It is about a man who has a car but needs keys to get into it. However, on his way out the door, he realizes that he doesn’t know where his keys are, and he’s on a time constraint so he has to find them soon!
To find them, he tries the following:
- He checks his pockets
- He asks his wife if she had taken them
- He retraces his steps
- He stresses out about being late
- He checks on top of the kitchen table
At a key moment late in the movie, he uses deductive reasoning:
- the car was parked in his drive way
- he definitely drove home last night
- his keys must be somewhere in the house
He then checks on top of the kitchen table again and finds them. He then drives off to the urologist.
This is the second great movie I’ve seen about a man who cannot find his keys.