My apartment complex people hired the Green Police to go through all of the apartments and make energy-saving optimizations. I was absolutely thrilled to get new, energy saving light bulbs at no additional cost to me. However, in the following cases, I think they may have gone too far:
- They replaced my personal halogen reading light with a CFL that isn’t as bright.
- They replaced the pre-existing CFL light bulb in my personal floor lamp with an even weaker CFL light bulb.
- They replaced my Sonicare electric toothbrush with a non-electric toothbrush.
- They removed the motor from my blender.
- They replaced my Hungry Man TV dinners with Healthy Choice TV dinners.
- My toilet no longer flushes.
- They replaced my TV with a hamster cage.
What do YOU think?