I saw this photo on pinterest and loved it so much that I thought I should share it:
What a great photo! It’s another great image from site “Lose Weight Safe” which has nothing to do with the article it’s posted for (the article was actually on building arm strength). I especially like the squat form. Let’s talk about it:
What’s good about her form
- Keeps her knees back behind her toes (and thus extends her posterior back to engage glutes/hamstrings)
- Maintains a slight arch in the lower back
- Good head position keeping the cervical spine in a neutral-ish position
What can be improved
- She can probably go a bit lower to further engage the hams/glutes and take some load off the knees.
- She should keep her center of gravity over her heels and not half a foot behind them so as to not require the hand of God to hold her up
But other than it being physically impossible to maintain, lookin’ good! Keep it up!