In a past life, I was a software engineer living out in Seattle, and before that, I was actually back here in New York where I got my BS in electrical engineering.
I spend my spare time thinking about lots of random things that include:
- Semiconductor physics
- Meat (cured, grilled, roasted, and in some cases, raw)
- Restaurants I want to go to (Per se, Le Bernardin, Chipotle)
- Mixed martial arts
- Modern art
- Trash TV
- the social contract
My fitness-related activities include:
- Weight lifting (mostly just powerlifting)
- Krav Maga, Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Distance running
- Random co-rec sports (basketball, flag football, dodgeball)
The picture to the right is of me standing around like an asshole before a flag football game. You may laugh at the long socks, but the long socks and the garlic I keep in my shoes keep the staph infection away.
Now that I’m back in school and don’t have the time and money to devote to the fight stuff or co-rec sports anymore, I mostly just focus on the power lifting. I also throw in a weekly Krav Maga workout to keep my skills fresh.
If you’ve got any questions about my workouts/dieting, feel free to send me an email.